To establish as India’s premier Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management.
To pursue for attending and imparting the highest standard of teaching and training in the field of Fire Engineering and Safety Management.
To create awareness of “The quality of life protection” through fire safety training programs.
To induce lifelong learning knowledge skills, for social and personal development.
About Hind College of Fire & Safety Management
Hind College of Fire & Safety Management was established in 2011 and situated in a very calm and quiet atmosphere, at the heart of the city of Aligarh. The environment is fresh and lonely enabling students to concentrate on their studies. The curriculum is designed with regular practical and technical visits. Students are regularly exposed to various fire fighting appliances and equipment. To cater the needs of the outstation students separate hired hostels and quality mess facilities for boys and girls are provided at reasonable rates. Hind College is mainly focuses on the innovative approach to Fire Engineering and Safety Management. It has a very noble cause of fulfilling the need of our society and country by providing effective education and highest standard training to the students in this field, resulting ultimately into the reduction of the precious human life and valued property loss due to Fires. Hind College is continuously striving to achieve this goal by conducting various courses with extensive practical/technical visits/Attachment Training Programs.
- To develop high academic standards and quality of education for its programs so as to extend limitations beyond traditional classroom situations.
- To create through effective education, training and research, a renewable talent bank in varied disciplines.
- To assist in development of new methods and process of fire engineering services, skills and analytical techniques.t
- To develop managerial/leadership abilities and analytical skills, training, communication with the community and interaction with government and statutory authorities.
- To promote placements in various industries / organisations.
- To create awareness about Fire and precautions to be taken to avoid mishaps due to Fire.
- To expertise mankind in using machines and allied equipments more effectively during Fire, excess environmental pollution and hazards associated with them.
- To minimise loses of life and property due to Fire by producing skilled professionals who can standby firmly during calamities.
- To carve out trained professionals to fulfil the necessities of a fully fledged Safety and Environment Control Department, as this is now felt by emerging competitive environment industries and businesses.
Features of HCFSM
- Highly qualified, skilled and experienced staff having practical fire fighting knowledge.
- Regular exposure of students to various equipments and appliances associated with fire.
- Vast and varied practical curriculum.
- Regular Technical visits to industries, organisations and places involving high fire risks in order to encourage and build-up the student’s fire fighting courageous knowledge.
- Practical attachment training in leading organisations like Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers, MSEB, Thermal Power Stations, Municipal Corporations etc.
- Separate hostel and mess facilities for boys and girls.
- Fresh, friendly, energetic and interlinking environment between the staff and students.